An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Technician to join the team at Boston Renewables. Whilst previous knowledge of solar PV installations is desirable, any additional training will be provided.
Location: Norwood House, Norwood, Beverley HU17 9ET.
Job type: Full Time Permanent
- Provision of electrical installation, repair, fault diagnosis and testing services
- Site survey work with Electrical Manager
- Electrical Manager, Boston Renewables
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GCSE (or equivalent) ‘C’ grade passes in Mathematics, Physics & English Language
- 18th edition level 3 Requirements for Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds 2381 Requirements for Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds 2391-52 Inspection and Testing Installations
Desired Educational Qualifications [training will be provided where necessary]:
- MEWP IPAF 3a & 3b
- Level 2 Working at Heights
- Asbestos Awareness
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of electrical installation protocols
- Industrial, Commercial and Agricultural electrical experience
- Previous solar PV knowledge desirablebut not essential
- Good communication skills at all levels of the business
- Able to work with external parties on complex projects
- Ability to work at height desirable but not essential
- Able to work on, but not limited to, agricultural sites
If you would like to enquire about this position, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related NewsView All News Articles
30th January 2024
2023 saw further consolidation for Boston Renewables as a developer and installer of solar PV arrays. Boston Renewables has a...
18th July 2022
Boston Renewables are attending Driffield Show 2022 for it’s 10th year! Come and find us at stand G126 to talk...
27th May 2022
Boston Renewables has teamed up with HIT Energy Services in a move aimed at helping more businesses make the most...
The rewards and challenges of working in the renewable energy sector with Boston Renewables Project Manager, Joel Richardson
11th April 2022
In our most recent Spotlight Article, we caught up with Project Manager Joel Richardson, as he sheds light on the...
© Boston Renewables 2024. All Rights Reserved.