Boston Renewables has recently undertaken the installation of a 176kW roof mounted solar pv array for Albanwise Limited.
The array is located at Albanwise’s bulk grain storage facility at Full Sutton.
During the installation process the site underwent a health and safety audit conducted by Peter Scott CMIOSH from Nautilus Health and Safety.
Peter is a Registered Consultant with The Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register and he made the following comments:
- ‘I reviewed the on site documentation in line with the requirements of CDM and found everything to be in place.’
- ‘It was clear from our conversation that the spirit of the CDM Regs had been applied to this project from all aspects and approaches.’
- ‘The task was being undertaken in a safe manner by a competent, qualified member of staff.’
- ‘Overall I must say that I was very impressed with what I witnessed on site.’
- ‘Boston Renewables clearly have a very strong SHEQ culture ingrained in the company.’
The team at Boston Renewables are proud of what they do and how they do it. Health and safety are always at the forefront of our thoughts and we will never compromise on safety or quality, whilst also delivering value.
Find out more about what we do at www.bostonrenewables.co.uk
Related NewsView All News Articles
30th January 2024
2023 saw further consolidation for Boston Renewables as a developer and installer of solar PV arrays. Boston Renewables has a...
16th January 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Technician to join the team at Boston Renewables. Whilst previous knowledge of...
18th July 2022
Boston Renewables are attending Driffield Show 2022 for it’s 10th year! Come and find us at stand G126 to talk...
27th May 2022
Boston Renewables has teamed up with HIT Energy Services in a move aimed at helping more businesses make the most...
© Boston Renewables 2024. All Rights Reserved.