An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join the small, agile and well respected renewable energy development team at Boston Renewables. The role is available for the successful candidate to work under a full or part-time contract to administer the day to day delivery of commercial solar PV, EV charging and battery storage installations.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Liaising with internal sales and electrical personnel
- Coordinating grid connection enquiries with Distribution Network Operators
- Management of sub-contractor order process
- Management of equipment order process and delivery logistics
- Assist with project delivery programming and coordination
- Coordination of provision of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Site Files
- Assimilation of test certificates and handover information
- Telephone answering and message transfer
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GCSE (or equivalent) ‘B’ grade passes in Mathematics and English
- Administration Qualification
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to demonstrate office administration
- Computer literacy [Excel, Word, etc..]
Desired Qualifications & Previous Experience:
- Industry experience in renewable energy development or construction
- Formal project management training
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Adaptable, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- 100% accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Good inter personnel skills with the ability to mediate
- Ability to share knowledge and ideas to improve processes and service
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related NewsView All News Articles
30th January 2024
2023 saw further consolidation for Boston Renewables as a developer and installer of solar PV arrays. Boston Renewables has a...
16th January 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Technician to join the team at Boston Renewables. Whilst previous knowledge of...
18th July 2022
Boston Renewables are attending Driffield Show 2022 for it’s 10th year! Come and find us at stand G126 to talk...
27th May 2022
Boston Renewables has teamed up with HIT Energy Services in a move aimed at helping more businesses make the most...
© Boston Renewables 2024. All Rights Reserved.